FEES, DISCOUNTS & FINANCIAL AID
Camp fees for summer 2020 are as follows.
Preschool Camps (Pashoshim & Katan)
- Half Day, 5-week session: 9:00am-12:30pm, $1533
- Full Day, 5-week session: 9:00am-4:30pm, $2340
Camp for Grades K-8
- $1400 per 3-week session.
Last Day to Register: June 19, 2021
Campers must be registered and paid in full by June 19, 2021. Registrations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
This allows us to staff appropriately for the summer.
- All payments are final upon registration. Refunds are not available.*
- No refunds are given for vacations, sick days*, or other absences from camp. Unused camp days cannot be refunded or substituted with additional camp days.
- In its sole and absolute discretion, Camp Shalom may withdraw a camp participant from camp for any reason. If Camp Shalom withdraws a camp participant from camp, a prorated refund of camp registration fees will be granted for the period after the withdrawal. No credits or refunds will be issued if your child is asked to leave Camp Shalom for breaking the camper code of conduct.
- If a camp participant is voluntarily withdrawn after camp begins by a parent or guardian, a prorated refund of camp registration fees will not be granted by Camp Shalom.
- If Camp Shalom cancels a camp session for any reason, you will receive a credit or a full refund.
- *In the event that your camper’s group is temporarily closed due to confirmed exposure to COVID-19, you will receive a prorated refund for any time period beyond the first 24 hours that the camp group is suspended. If the group reconvenes and you choose not to attend, you will receive a prorated refund based on the time period beyond the first 24 hours that the camp group is suspended.
Camp Shalom provides a limited number of camperships (need-based scholarships) to campers who qualify. Scholarship applications for summer camp are due on April 24, 2020. Applicants will be informed of scholarship decisions by May 15. To apply for a scholarship, please submit the following items to the camp office or firstname.lastname@example.org:
- camp registration form
- scholarship application form
- your most recent tax return
- recent pay stubs or W-2
- A brief personal statement, describing your need and how this JCC program would benefit your child.
All scholarship applications should be submitted to Carolina Sandoval, in the APJCC Membership Office or by email to email@example.com. All items must be submitted in order to apply for financial aid. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please contact the camp office at 408.357.7416 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Camp Shalom Summer Camp scholarships are made possible, in part, by a grant from Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley.