Because of the COVID-19 crisis, we will be offering “Camp Shalom To Go” for campers entering kindergarten through 8th grade. Please see the Camp Shalom To Go page for details! For a message from the camp director, please click here.
If your camper is in kindergarten through 8th grade and you’ve already placed a deposit for Camp Shalom, you have several options:
- Option 1: Apply your deposit to Camp Shalom To Go! Since you’ve already registered for camp, you’ll have priority enrollment for Camp Shalom To Go! You can indicate your registration preferences using the same link.
Pricing (all materials included):
• Yeledim (Kindergarten): $150/week
• 1st-8th Grade: $200/week
• Specialty: $300/week
- Option 2: Lock in your spot for Camp Shalom 2021 at this year’s prices! All balances will remain as a credit on your account to be used for next summer.
- Option 3: Cancel your camp enrollment and leave the balance in your account to be used for any future APJCC service. (This is the default option. If you don’t indicate a preference, we will implement this option for you.)
- Option 4: Donate all or part of your fee to provide scholarships for virtual campers and participants in year-round programs.
- Option 5: Receive a full refund of all fees paid. With the extended closure of our business operations, refunds may take longer than normal to process. We will work to expedite these requests but please note, this may take up to 3 months.
If you placed any hot lunch orders through the Boonli website, you have the choice to receive a full credit or a refund.
Please see the Preschool Camp page for updates and changes to the preschool camps. One major change is that we have cancelled session 1, and will only be offering session 2 (July 20-August 20). If you registered for session one, please see the Preschool Camp page for details on your options.
Camp Shalom’s regular office is closed right now because of the shelter-in-place order, but our Camp Shalom staff is working from home, getting ready for summer! You can still reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.357.7416. For preschool-age camp, contact email@example.com or 408.357.7417.
To keep everyone connected while sheltering in place, we’ve started a Camp Shalom Facebook group, just for Camp Shalom campers and their families. To join, go to www.facebook.com/groups/842076816261610