DATES & RATES
This page contains information about dates and fees for summer 2021. For information about fees for February Break and Spring Break camp, see the Seasonal Camps page.
Please note: Camp Katan (preschool camp) will run a single 9-week session in Summer 2021, in compliance with current state preschool licensing regulations that would otherwise require children to take 2 weeks off between sessions. Currently we plan to allow campers in 1st-10th grades to sign up for 1-week camp sessions, state and county regulations permitting. We realize that circumstances are rapidly changing due to the COVID pandemic, and for that reason we are offering a very flexible refund policy for summer 2021. If we change dates or cancel sessions, you will receive a full refund, including your deposit.
Camp Shalom’s registration deadline is May 21, 2021. Campers must be registered and paid in full by the deadline.
Register by the Early Bird Deadline of April 2, 2021 and receive $10 off per week of camp!
- Cancellation of entire registration prior to May 21, 2021 will result in a full refund (less the non-refundable deposit). After May 21, your deposits will be converted to a credit in your account. You can use this credit for any future Camp Shalom or APJCC programs.
- If Camp Shalom needs to run on an altered schedule due to COVID-19, you will be presented with the option to change camp weeks, receive a full refund, use your payment to reserve your spot for next year, or to donate your tuition to support Camp Shalom.
- No refunds are given for vacations, sick days, or other absences from camp. Unused camp days cannot be refunded or substituted with additional camp days.
- Subject to availability, a registration transfer from one Camp Shalom program to another may be made at no additional charge up to two weeks prior to the original camp start date through a written request (email, letter, or fax) to the Camp Director. Transfer requests submitted within two weeks of the original camp start date may be possible and will be subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- In its sole and absolute discretion, Camp Shalom may withdraw a camp participant from camp for any reason. If Camp Shalom withdraws a camp participant from camp, a pro-rated refund of camp registration fees will be granted for the period after the withdrawal.
- No credits or refunds will be issued if your child is asked to leave Camp Shalom for breaking the camper behavior contract.
- If a camp participant is voluntarily withdrawn after a camp begins by a parent or guardian, a pro-rated refund of camp registration fees will not be granted by Camp Shalom.
- If Camp Shalom cancels a camp for any reason, you will have the option to receive a credit or a full refund.
Early Bird Discount
Register by April 2, 2021 and receive $10 off per week of camp!
- More weeks = more discounts!
- Weeks of camp are counted per family per order, additional weeks added after the initial order may not qualify. The discount will be applied at the time of your final payment and will not be reflected in your initial total. Please note, Camp Katan and Camp Yoetz campers are not eligible for the Multi-Session Discount.
|Number of Weeks||Discount Off Total|
To apply, complete a paper camp application and email the completed application to email@example.com. We will email you with a link to the online campership application. Applications are due by April 23rd and decisions will be emailed no later than May 17th.