DATES & RATES
Dates and Rates
Downloadable Dates & Rates Available
For information about fees for School Break camps, see the School Break Camps page.
Registration for Camp Shalom 2022
- February 1, 2022 – Registration Opens for Camp Shalom! & I Heart Camp Day – Registration Page
- April 1, 2022 – Financial Assistance Application Due Date
- If your family plans to apply for a scholarship, this is the last day to submit a request for Financial Assistance. Application can be found on the Camp Shalom website or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow the online instructions as registering directly online will have you immediately pay the deposits for summer camp
- May 20, 2022 – Pay in full day, refund and registration deadline
- June 13, 2022 – First Day of Camp Shalom 2022
- July 4, 2022 – Camp Shalom Closed in Observance of 4th of July Holiday
- August 5, 2022 – Last Day of Camp Shalom
- August 8-12, 2022 – Post Camp Week 1
- August 15-19, 2022 – Post Camp Week 2
*Please Note: In order to receive member pricing for Camp Shalom, your child must be a JCC member at time of registration and during the time they are attending camp.
Can’t wait for summer 2022? Check out our Camp Shalom School Break Camps – Registration Information!
- Refunds/Cancellations Prior to May 20, 2022 will receive a full refund less the $150/per week deposit, this deposit will then be a CREDIT on your account to be used for future JCC Programming.
- Refunds/Cancellations After May 20, 2022 until Two-Weeks Prior to Camp receive a refund less the $150 deposit which is non-refundable.
- Cancellations within two weeks of the start of your child’s camp are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- Transfers are subject to availability, a registration transfer from one Camp Shalom program to another may be made at no additional charge up to two weeks prior to the original camp start date through a written request to email@example.com.
- Transfers submitted within two weeks of the original camp state date are subject to availability and will be subject to a $25 administrative fee per transaction.
- No refunds are given for vacations, sick days, or other absences from camp. Unused camp days cannot be refunded or substituted with additional camp days.
- In its sole and absolute discretion, Camp Shalom may withdraw a camp participant from camp for any reason. If Camp Shalom withdraws a camp participant from camp, a pro-rated refund of camp registration fees will be granted for the period after the withdrawal.
- No credits or refunds will be issued if your child is asked to leave Camp Shalom for breaking the camper behavior contract.
- If a camp participant is voluntarily withdrawn after a camp begins by a parent or guardian, a pro-rated refund of camp registration fees will not be granted by Camp Shalom.
- If Camp Shalom needs to run on an altered schedule due to COVID-19, you will be presented with the option to receive a prorated refund, a credit on your account, or to donate your tuition to support Camp Shalom.
- If Camp Shalom cancels a camp for any reason, you will have the option to receive a credit or a full refund.
Early Bird Pricing
- During the month of February, families registering for Camp Shalom will receive Early Bird pricing.
- Pricing will automatically be adjusted during time of registration from February 1st-February 28th.
- More weeks = more discounts!
- Weeks of camp are counted per family per order, additional weeks added after the initial order may not qualify. The discount will be applied at the time of your final payment and will not be reflected in your initial total. Please note, Camp Katan and Yoetz/CIT campers are not eligible for the Multi-Session Discount.
|Number of Weeks||Discount Off Total|
Financial Assistance for 2021-2022 School Year Break Camps has now closed.
Information for Financial Assistance for the 2022-2023 School Year will be posted soon.
SUMMER CAMP 2022
To apply for Financial Assistance for our Summer Day Camps please follow the steps listed:
- Please complete a paper camp application and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to indicate you are applying for Camp Shalom – Summer Camp.
- Complete the Online Campership Application
- Paper Camp Application and Online Campership Application are due by Friday, April 1st. Application will reviewed and you will receive an email prior to the pay in full day (Friday, May 20th) with information regarding Scholarships.
- Please note a separate application will be required for School Break Camps for 2022-2023.
We encourage you to complete these items as soon as possible. Once your application is received your camper will be registered into the chosen camps to hold your space pending financial assistance. Should you chose to withdraw your camper after scholarship allocation please email email@example.com.