Summer camp 2022 will be in-person. Here’s how to get the details:
- For campers in grades 1-8, see the Traditional Camp and Specialty Camp pages
- For grades 9-10, see the Yoetz C.I.T.
- For campers with special needs, see Camp Chaverim
- Registration Now OPEN – Early-Bird Pricing through February 28th
- Please Note: In order to receive member pricing for Camp Shalom, your child must be a JCC member at the time of registration and during the time they are attending camp.
Camp Hours for Grades 1-10
- Camp hours are 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Drop Off: There will be two staggered drop off times beginning at 8:40am. You will be assigned a drop off time before the start of camp.
- Pick Up: Camp ends at 4:00pm. Camper pickup is 4:00-4:15pm.
- Extended Care for Grades 1-8 only: 4:00-6:00pm
- Camp Office: The camp office is open 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
COVID-19 Precautions: Health and safety are Camp Shalom’s top priority. See our COVID-19 page for details about health and safety protocols.
We look forward to seeing you this summer! For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
Camp Shalom is part of the Addison-Penzak Jewish Community Center. Facilities include a large athletic field, heated swimming pool, air-conditioned camper classrooms, three playgrounds, theater auditorium, dance studio, art studio, kitchen for camper cooking activities, outdoor tennis courts, and full-court basketball gymnasium. COVID safety protocols are observed.