A special sense of community is fostered at Camp Shalom and it carries over from summer to summer. Silly traditions, endless fun, and a range of activities mean there’s something for everyone each day. There is air-conditioned classroom space for activities and exploration, a large gymnasium, a stage and an outdoor playground, plus open green fields and plenty of shaded areas for outdoor play.
Summer Camp 2023 – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Katan is run by our APJCC Preschool Team. Click for HERE more details.
- For grades K-8th, see the Traditional Programs and Specialty Programs pages.
- For grades 9th-10th, see the Yoetz C.I.T.
- For campers with special needs, see Chaverim Inclusion Program.
- Please Note: In order to receive APJCC Member pricing for Camp Shalom, your child must be an APJCC member at the time of registration and during the time they are attending camp. Learn more about APJCC Member HERE.
Camp Hours for Grades Kindergarten-10th
- Camp Hours are 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Drop Off: 9:00am
- You will be assigned a drop off time before the start of camp.
- We may stagger drop off times to alleviate traffic on our local streets and in the parking lot.
- For campers who arrive after 9:15am, please park your vehicle and walk your camper to the main doors.
- Pick Up: Camp ends at 4:00pm and begins promptly at that time.
- Extended Care for Grades K-8th only: 4:00-6:00pm
- Camp Office: The camp office is open 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Lunches (Hot & Cold): Can now be purchased and delivered to Camp Shalom via our partnership with My Green Lunch!
- Information & How to Order with My Green Lunch – Coming Soon!
- Summer Lunch Menu with My Green Lunch – Coming Soon
2023 Weekly Camp Themes & Values
We look forward to seeing you this summer! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Shalom is part of the Addison-Penzak Jewish Community Center. Facilities include a large athletic field, heated swimming pool, air-conditioned camper classrooms, three playgrounds, theater auditorium, dance studio, art studio, kitchen for camper cooking activities, outdoor tennis courts, and full-court basketball gymnasium.