Dates and Rates
Downloadable Dates & Rates 2023 Coming Soon!
Member and non-member pricing available. In order to receive member pricing on summer camp, your child must be an active APJCC member at the time of registration and during the time they are attending camp. Summer camp rates will not be adjusted at a later date should your child become a member.
For information about fees for School Break camps, see the School Break Camps page.
Weekly Themes & Values
Registration for Camp Shalom 2023
- February 1, 2023 – Registration Opens for Camp Shalom! & I Heart Camp Day – Registration Page
- April 1, 2023 – Financial Assistance Application Due Date
- If your family plans to apply for a scholarship, this is the last day to submit a request for Financial Assistance. Application can be found on the Camp Shalom website or emailing email@example.com
- Please follow the online instructions as registering directly online will have you immediately pay the deposits for summer camp
- May 17, 2023 – Last day to receive a refund less the $150.00/week deposit, this will then be a credit on your account to be used for future APJCC Programming
- May 19, 2023 – Pay in full day, remaining balance of summer tuition to be paid
- June 12, 2023 – First Day of Camp Shalom 2022
- July 4, 2023 – Camp Shalom Closed in Observance of 4th of July Holiday
- August 4, 2023 – Last Day of Camp Shalom
- August 7-11, 2023 – Post Camp Week 1
- August 14-18, 2023 – Post Camp Week 2
*Please Note: In order to receive member pricing for Camp Shalom, your child must be a JCC member at time of registration and during the time they are attending camp.
**Registration online, closes two-weeks prior to camp beginning. If you are interested in registering for a program that begins in the next two weeks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will able to let you know if space is still available.
Can’t wait for even more Camp Shalom? Check out our Camp Shalom School Break Camps – Registration Information!
- Cancelation Requests – All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations Prior to May 17, 2023 – For cancellations requested prior to May 17, 2023 you will receive a full refund less the $150.00/per week deposit, this deposit will then be a CREDIT on your account to be used for future APJCC Programming.
- Cancellations Beginning May 18, 2023 until Two-Weeks Prior to Camp – Cancellation requests received beginning May 18, 2023 up until two weeks prior to camp receive a refund less the $150.00/week deposit which will be forfeited in its entirety and may not be used as credit for other APJCC programs.
- Cancellations Within Two Weeks of Camp – Requests for cancellations made within two weeks of the start of your child’s camp are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- Transfer Requests – Subject to availability, a registration transfer from one Camp Shalom program to another may be made at no additional charge up to two weeks prior to the original camp start date through a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfers within Two Week of Camp – Transfer requests submitted within two weeks of the original camp state date are subject to availability and will be subject to a $25.00 administrative fee per transaction, through a written request to email@example.com.
- Transfers Once Camp Week Has Begun – Transfers once the camp week has begun are solely at the discretion of Camp Shalom and subject to a $25.00 Administrative Fee. There will be no prorated refunds should your child change programs.
What happens if camp is closed/canceled?
If Camp Shalom cancels an entire program, families will be notified and refunded to the original form of payment. An “entire program” is defined as the one- or two-week session in which you have enrolled. There are no refunds for any single-day emergency closures. If a closure goes beyond one camp day, a prorated refund of prepaid camp fees will be issued for the days over one day until camp is reopened. This policy addresses all emergencies which force the APJCC to close the camp facility due to unforeseen circumstances or emergencies. Emergency closures include, but are not limited to: weather emergencies, natural disasters, threats, power outages, covid-19 or other unknown pandemics. Emergency closures of Camp Shalom and the Levi Family Campus could be mandated by: Jewish Silicon Valley Board or Directors or CEO, County of Santa Clara, Town of Los Gatos, State of California, Federal Government, or other agencies.
What happens if my camper is asked to leave camp?
In its sole and absolute discretion, Camp Shalom, may withdraw a camp participant from camp for any reason. If Camp Shalom withdraws a camp participant from camp, a prorated refund of camp registration fees will be granted for the period after the withdrawal. No credits or refunds will be issued if your child is asked to leave Camp Shalom for breaking the Camper Code of Conduct.
Unused Camp Days
No refunds or credits are given for illnesses (including covid-19 or other illnesses), travel/ vacation, or any other absences from camp. Unused camp days cannot be refunded or substituted with additional camp days.
Early Bird Pricing
- During the month of February, families registering for Camp Shalom will receive Early Bird pricing.
- Pricing will automatically be adjusted during time of registration from February 1st – February 28th, 2023.
- Regular Pricing begins at 12:00am on March 1st, 2023.
- More weeks = more discounts!
- Weeks of camp are counted per family per order, additional weeks added after the initial order will not qualify. The discount will be applied at the time of your final payment and will not be reflected in your initial total. Please note, Camp Katan and Yoetz/CIT campers are not eligible for the Multi-Session Discount.
|Number of Weeks||Discount Off Total|
Late Registration Policy
Registration online, closes two-weeks prior to camp beginning. If you are interested in registering for a program that begins in the next two weeks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will able to let you know if space is still available.
Registrations Received within 2 weeks of Camp Beginning, till 4:59pm the Friday prior to camp beginning are not guaranteed and are subject to availability based on capacity of the program and staffing availability ensure we maintain safe and appropriate camper-to-counselor ratios. Please email email@example.com to inquire if space is available as registration closes online two weeks prior to the camp week beginning.
Late Registrations – After 5:00pm Friday
Late registrations are at the sole and absolute discretion of Camp Shalom and may not be able to be accommodated. Any camper registration requests made after 5:00pm on Friday evening for the following week are subject to a $50.00 Administrative Fee, as our Camp Office must process all paperwork for the camper to enroll. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to enroll your camper into an upcoming program.
*For example, you would like to register your camper up for Yalla Week 1 6/12-16/2023 the morning of Monday, June 12th this would result in a $50.00 Administrative Fee. Or you email on Friday, July 7th after 5:00pm to register for Sabra 7/10-14/2023, this would be subject to a $50.00 Administrative Fee.
Scholarships & Financial Assistance for 2022-2023 School Year Break Camps has now closed.
Information for Financial Assistance for the 2023-2024 School Year will be posted soon.
SUMMER CAMP 2023
To apply for Financial Assistance for our Summer Day Camps please follow the steps listed:
- Please complete a Financial Assistance Camp Registration Form and email the completed application to email@example.com. Please be sure to indicate you are applying for Camp Shalom – Summer Camp.
- Complete the Online Campership Application
- Paper Camp Application and Online Campership Application are due by April 1st, 2023. Application will reviewed and you will receive an email prior to the pay in full day (Friday, May 19, 2023) with information regarding Scholarships.
- Please note a separate application will be required for School Break Camps for 2023-2024.
- Camp Shalom, along with our summer preschool program Katan, utilize the same application process and forms.
We encourage you to complete these items as soon as possible. Once your application is received your camper will be registered into the chosen camps to hold your space pending financial assistance. Should you chose to withdraw your camper after scholarship allocation please email firstname.lastname@example.org.