ABOUT CAMP SHALOM
Camp Shalom is a unique Jewish day camp experience open to ALL kids from ages 18 months-16 years old. Each session is an adventure — filled with swimming and sports, creativity and crafts, dance and music. We are a true community, creating unity from diversity, making unforgettable memories.
We’ve got your summer covered! Camp runs all day, all summer, with Extended Care available. A half-day option is available for preschoolers. We also offer day camp for elementary school age children during winter and spring breaks.
- Licensed preschool-age programs for ages 18 months through rising kindergarteners
- Programs for grades 1-8
- Counselor-in-training (CIT) program for grades 9-10
- Swimming in our heated outdoor pool
- Air conditioned cabins (classrooms) for indoor activities
- Large athletic field, three playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball gymnasium, art studio, dance studio, theater auditorium
- Certified camp medic on staff
- COVID safety protocols are strictly observed
Contact us to learn more: email@example.com or 408.357.7416
Camp Shalom provides a safe environment for children to grow through activities and educational exercises that foster personal and creative growth as well as friendship building. Our camps promote Jewish values through Shabbat and Jewish educational experiences that teach children how to interact in a group while simultaneously building their confidence as individuals.
Our camps sustain a supportive and nurturing environment created by staff who are qualified, mature and compassionate.
We know that children need more than intellectual growth and physical health to become happy, successful adults. They also need to develop the social skills necessary for positive relationships with others. Through our programs, campers naturally learn and practice the skills needed to be a friend.
Camp Shalom offers a variety of camp experiences for different ages and interests. What unites all our campers is a shared sense of values. Each week the whole camp will focus on a different Jewish value through fun, hands-on experiences. For our week-by-week values chart for summer 2021, click here.
- Kehillah (Community)
- Kavod (Respect)
- Shomrei Adamah (Guardians of the Earth)
- Hakarat HaTov (Gratitude)
- Tikkun Olam (Repairing the World)
- Chesed (Kindness)
- Lev Tov (Big Heart)
- Ruach (Spirit)
- Rina (Joy)