What CAMP SHOULD BE
WATER SLIDES, SPORTS, ART, SINGING AND DANCING, CARTWHEELS, MESSY FUN AND ICE CREAM!
At Camp Shalom, we strive to create a safe, supportive, and
fun environment for your child.
What can you, as a parent, expect when your child
attends camp with us?
- To recognize the faces of the people who make your child’s day bright
- To see the areas where your child is growing and developing
- To feel that we are communicating effectively
- To be comfortable letting your child take leaps into new territories and trying new things
- To know your child is safe.
Call the camp office to set up a tour: 408.357.7416
Our programs are flexible and we customize many programs to suit your needs and interests.
We are dedicated to providing a high-quality experience that keeps your child excited to come back to camp year after year.
From preschool camper to C.I.T., counselor, and beyond, we are here for you!
Camp Shalom fosters appreciation for Jewish identity, values and culture. We serve as a community founded on respect, kindness and a desire for mutual growth.
As the ideal space for children of all religious and ethnic backgrounds, we strive to create campers who will go on to become responsible, respectful global citizens.
Camp Shalom provides a safe and sensitive environment for children to grow through activities and educational exercises that foster personal and creative growth as well as friendship building. Our camps promote and educate campers about Jewish values through respect, Shabbat and Jewish educational experiences that teach children how to interact in a group while simultaneously building their confidence as individuals.
Our camps sustain a supportive and nurturing environment created by staff who are qualified, mature and compassionate.
Camp Shalom is a day camp for kids ages 18 months old through 16 years old. Camp runs all summer long, and you can choose from a variety of programs, from traditional day camp to specialty camps. We also offer day camp during winter and spring breaks from school.
Our camp emphasizes having fun, developing new skills, and making friends, and cultivates a connection to Jewish values and tradition. We welcome families from all backgrounds.
We’ve got your summer covered! Camp runs all day, all summer. Choose from half-day or full-day options, and choose the number of weeks you want to attend. You can choose traditional day camp and/or a variety of specialty programs. We also offer day camp during winter and spring breaks.
- Licensed preschool-age programs, programs for grades K-8, and a counselor-in-training (CIT) program for grades 9-10.
- Daily swimming in our heated outdoor pool
- Air conditioned cabins (classrooms) for indoor activities
- Large athletic field, three playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball gymnasium, art studio, dance studio, theater auditorium
- Certified camp medic on staff
- Counselors from Israel on staff